Free Consultation for Drug Charges in Wisconsin
When you are charged with a drug offenses in Wisconsin, such as:
- Arrested on Drug Charges Milwaukee Attorney
- Possessing or manufacturing illegal drugs with intent to sell or distribute
- Possessing narcotics
- Distributing or selling illegal drugs
- Conspiracy to a drug crime
- Maintaining a drug trafficking place
- Possession of paraphernalia
…the most important thing you can do is seek the guidance of an experienced lawyer. A free initial consultation will explain possible outcomes and provide information on how your case is likely to unfold. Grieve Law offers free initial legal consultations to anyone looking to retain a defense attorney.
Charges for Illegal Possession of Drugs in Wisconsin
- Marijuana possession
- Possession of cocaine or intent to distribute cocaine
- Possession of heroin
- Presription drugs without or with intent to distribute:
- Possession of ecstasy
- Possession of LSD or other hallucinogens
- Possession of any other narcotics deemed illegal by Wisconsin or Federal Law
A Common Mistake in Choosing a Drug Charge Defense Attorney
The lawyer who paints the rosiest picture is not necessarily your best option. They may be spoon feeding you what you want to hear. An experienced criminal defense lawyer will have a nuanced understanding of the law, both in theory AND practice. This means knowing all the ways to legally get your charges reduced or dropped altogether.
You Are Only Guilty If You Are Convicted
About Payment Plans
A recent CBS story reported that 63% of Americans can’t handle an unexpected $500 car repair. The costs associated with a drug charge are almost always a surprise. The fines alone can be challenging to cover, especially if your livelihood is at risk of being taken away by jail time.
At Grieve Law, we protect the lives of the accused so they can earn a living, support a family, or just live a life without derailment. Accordingly, we can often accommodate payment plans and deferred payment. Please call for details.
You Are Only Guilty If You Are Convicted ®