Milwaukee Criminal Defense Attorney, Amy Scholz
The Criminal Defense Attorney Milwaukee Turns to for an Aggressive Case-Winning Defense
Attorney Amy C. Scholz has earned her reputation as one of the top rising criminal defense attorneys in Milwaukee and Waukesha. Named a “Wisconsin Rising Star” by Super Lawyers, and also recognized by The National Trial Lawyers Association as a “Top 40 Under 40” in Wisconsin and a “Top 100 Trial Lawyer”, she continues to earn accolades for the work she does for her clients.
Amy puts her past experience as a State Criminal Prosecutor to work by aggressively representing her clients both inside and outside the courtroom. Whether through aggressive negotiations with the prosecuting attorney, filing pre-trial motions aimed at having evidence suppressed or zealous arguments at trial, Amy is incredibly skilled at getting charges dropped or significantly reduced!
Amy Scholz has a proven track record of achieving positive outcomes for her clients. She has successfully negotiated reductions of both felony and misdemeanor charges, as well as outright dismissals. Where reductions in charges were not attainable, Attorney Scholz has achieved significantly reduced penalties for her clients, ranging from fines only on felony charges to time-served dispositions. She has also successfully earned findings of Not Guilty at trial on offenses ranging from OWIs to Sexual Assault. Amy Scholz is a well-respected trial attorney with a track record of success who is not afraid to fight for the results that her clients deserve.
Wisconsin Lawyer Awards and Honors
- Wisconsin Rising Star (Super Lawyers)
- Top Lawyers of Wisconsin (Milwaukee Magazine)
- 10 Best Under 40 (American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys)
- Top 40 Under 40 (National Trial Lawyers Association)
- 10 Best for Client Satisfaction (American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys)
- Top Lawyer (Madison Magazine)
- Top Criminal Defense Attorneys in the Country (Newsweek)
- Client’s Choice Award (Avvo.com)
- Client’s Choice Award – DUI & DWI (Avvo.com)
- Top Attorney (Avvo.com)
- Top 100 Lawyers (National Trial Lawyers Association)
Wisconsin Legal Areas of Practice
- Drug Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Offenses
- Criminal Defense