Grieve Law Attorneys Get Wisconsin Criminal Cases Dismissed
Milwaukee Residents Trust Grieve Law to Get Their Charges Dropped or Reduced
Having the right attorney can mean the difference between being convicted and having your case dismissed. Grieve Law attorneys know that OWI cases are not open and shut. Your specific circumstances and the actions by arresting officers can greatly impact the validity of their case against you.
You Are Only Guilty If You Are Convicted®
Not every defendant who faces criminal charges will proceed to trial or a plea. Many cases can end up being dismissed or reduced. Our award-winning attorneys take the time to review every aspect of your case, and do not just take the officer’s word that the events unfolded as they say they did.
Don’t navigate Wisconsin’s confusing legal system alone, an experienced Grieve Law attorney will be your fiercest advocate in court.
Contact Grieve Law for a free initial consultation today and get your case dismissed.
- DUI Charges Dismissed in Wisconsin
- Case Dismissed! Miranda Warning Was Not Given in Milwaukee County Case
- How Body Camera Footage Saved a Milwaukee OWI Case
- OWI Dismissed because of Successful Motion to Suppress
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon Case Dismissed!
- OWI Case Dismissed – Found Not Guilty at Trial!
- Attorney Amy Scholz OWI Case Dismissed!
- OWI 2nd Offense Case dismissed!