Free Consultation

Bay View, Milwaukee Defense Attorney Milwaukee County, Wisconsin

Cocaine Possession & your record Payment plans Free consult

Criminal DUI & Drug Lawyer in Bay View

Grieve Law is Bay View's choice for experienced criminal defense attorneys. Our Bay View defense lawyers are prepared to fight for you drunk driving and possession charges. In a court of law, a Grieve attorney is the best trick up your sleeve. 

You are only guilty if you are convicted™

From a CDL DUI to a first offense DWI in Wisconsin, Grieve has got your back. We have the knowledge and experience you need to protect yourself from life-altering consequences. Don't risk your job and lifestyle over one case; get the drunk driving attorney Bay View trusts.

If you or a loved one have a DWI/OWI (or any criminal charge) in Bay View, Milwaukee, Grieve can help. But first, you need to act. The sooner you contact our Milwaukee law firm, the more time we’ll have to build your defense, and the greater chance you stand at getting your charges dropped.

Bay View criminal defense attorney

Bay View Police Department: 3006 S 27th St, Milwaukee, WI 53215
Our Bay View criminal defense attorneys guide you every step of the way, from citation to trial. At our Milwaukee criminal defense firm, we assist you in all interactions with the police and prosecution, both in and out of court. 
Bay View Payment Plans
Choosing the least expensive lawyer is almost never the best plan of action, and you risk it ultimately costing you more when it's all said and done. At Grieve Law, our Milwaukee criminal defense firm offers payment plans to ensure you can afford the absolute best defense possible, and avoid your misdemeanor or felony penalties.
Contact the criminal defense lawyer Bay View trusts. 


Grams Possessed


Jail Time

Maxium Fine

First Offense Any amount Misdemeanor 6 months $1,000
Subsequent Offense Any amount Felony 3.5 years $10,000

In Bay View, Wisconsin, how long does a cocaine charge stay on your record?

Bay View, Wisconsin cocaine charges (misdemeanors and felonies), whether your 1st, 2nd or 3rd, could be on your record for life.

Schedule a Free Consultation